Application for the Admissions D Scholarships for International Students in South Korea – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kyung Hee University in South Korea.
The grant is open to all freshman and transfer students from overseas who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate programme at Kyung Hee University. The selected students will receive a tuition fee for the first year of study.
Kyung Hee University is one of the private universities with two campuses across South Korea that visualizes becoming a top world-class university of global eminence and seeks world-class prestige to improve its reputation of academic excellence and to create a better future on the two wings of Scholarship and Peace.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADMISSIONS D SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate and graduate programme at Kyung Hee University.
- The applicants must be first-year students enrolled and accepted at Kyung Hee University in the applied programme.
- Students must hold qualifications supporting their applied programme with above average GPA to be admitted to Kyung Hee University.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 71, TOEFL CBT – 197, TOEFL PBT – 530, IELTS – 5.5, TEPS – 600, and
- The applicants must also have a score of 5 or 6 in TOPIK.
ADMISSIONS D SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must browse the admissions page to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of their choice. Students will be considered for the opportunity based on their original application.
Application must include:
- Two-color photos
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below