Application for the Advanced Chemical Engineering Professor’s International Scholarship in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Cranfield University in UK.
This full or part-fee scholarship is only available to the one truly exceptional candidate and has been designed to equip them for their journey towards making a significant contribution to chemical engineering in the energy industry. Cranfield University will provide full fees for UK students and a 50% fee bursary for an overseas student for the academic year 2022-2023
Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946 in the UK. The university ranked 9th in the UK, 18th in Europe, and 76th in the world in the Financial Times 2021 ranking of full-time MBA programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSOR’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and International are accepted from around the world
- MSc Advance Chemical Engineering
- Home or Overseas students eligible. Must have a very good first degree in an appropriate science or engineering subject.
- For taking admission in a master’s program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Applicants must follow the given language requirements of the university.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSOR’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must apply for admission in the bachelor course at university then they can complete the scholarship application form.
Application must include:
- To apply you will need to complete a supporting statement and provide a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13 June 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below