Application for the Advanced Food Enginomics Research International Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in UK.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to conduct research into a sensor for smart food packaging. The Scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years. Successful applicants will receive a stipend allowance of up to $10,000 per annum (fixed amount) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Founded in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Scholarship is awarded to conduct research into a sensor for smart food packaging.
- Must have a first-class honours degree or equivalent in Biochemistry and preferably with experience in bacterial detection and genetic medication for Project A – Sensor Design for Food Safety, Quality, and Traceability.
- Must hold a degree in Physics or Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering or Chemistry for Project B – Food Sensors Integrated in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- The successful applicant will be awarded the Scholarship on the basis of academic merit, area of study and research proposal.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must complete this application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a detailed CV, including a publications list and highlights of research experiences/ projects, and a personal statement.
- Applications is Open for 2022.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below