Application for the Advancing Women in Leadership Funding for International Students in UK – 2019 Entry is now open at the Newcastle University Business School in UK.
This funded award is activated to support and inspire the female candidates of any nationality to a higher level of influence and professional development. This bursary will give a full fee award of £22,800, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
The Newcastle Business School is ranked 14th in the UK for Research Power. It is an elite group of Business Schools which holds respect from three international organizations- AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. It aims to lead on Leadership, collaborations, delivering new global perspectives and solutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADVANCING WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and International applicants are eligible.
- Candidates can join an MBA degree program at the university.
- You must have substantive managerial experience a minimum of 3 years.
- Have a 2:1 honors degree for taking admission.
- If English is not the participant’s local language, then they are bounded to show their English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test and also have to score 6.5 or its equivalent.
ADVANCING WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates must need to take part in an MBA degree course and then complete the online application form for the grant. All applications must include:
- An essay no more than 1500 (in response to the question listed on the application form), language test score, and academic records should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 12, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below