Application for the Advisory Board MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Imperial College Business School in UK.
The Advisory Board Scholarships have been made available through generous donations from our Advisory Board that aims to provide the opportunity and means for exceptional candidates to enroll in the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School. Each Award will be for the amount of £53,5000 to cover tuition fees for the course.
The Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mindset.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- To apply for one of these endowments you must be a self-funded student who demonstrates exceptional academic merit and/or potential, and financial need that shows the inability to otherwise enroll on the Full-Time MBA course at Imperial College Business School.
- A very strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- A high and well-balanced GMAT score, which must also be submitted by 6 March 2020
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your essay submission
- All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on your MSc and in your future career. The English language entry requirements listed here are the minimum scores needed for admission; successful students typically demonstrate higher levels of achievement.
MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates who receive an offer will be sent details of the additional essay requirements for this application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below