Application for the Af Jochnick Scholarships for International Students in Sweden – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden.
International students from East European countries and Turkey with high-quality motivation, academic excellence, and extracurricular activities are eligible to apply for this application.
Stockholm School of Economics is a private business school located in Sweden. It is one of the top business schools in Sweden to be a mutually enriching cultural environment of business education that inspires people to learn and grow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AF JOCHNICK SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All applicants from Eastern Europe, including Moldova, Macedonia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, and Turkey, are eligible.
- MSc degree programme
- The applicant must be enrolled in any master’s programme at the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Applicants must have relevant GMAT or GRE scores (Minimum GMAT score: 600, Minimum GRE score: 155).
- The applicants are required to provide the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL – IB- 90
- TOEFL – PBT – 575
- Swedish Upper Secondary School – English 6
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 62
- Cambridge Michigan Language Assessments – English 6.
AF JOCHNICK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must first log in to the official online platform of the school.
- The applicants must upload the required documents for the chosen course on the portal.
Application must include:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- Letter of motivation
- Current CV
- Relevant work experience
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below