Application for the Affiliated Fellowships Master’s Program for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of British Columbia in Canada.
At the University, there are approximately 50 Affiliated Fellowships available for each year. The study award is open for meritorious students for full-time study and/or research leading to a graduate degree at the university. Fellowship values range from $175 to $16,000.
The University of British Columbia, commonly referred to as UBC, is a public research university with campuses and facilities in British Columbia, Canada. UBC continues to support international pupils through a variety of in-program and awards.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFFILIATED FELLOWSHIPS MASTER’S PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Graduate Degree opens for international students.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Graduate Degree offered by the University.
- Students with a minimum first-class standing in each of the last two years of full-time study are eligible to apply.
- GPA is calculated using all courses taken in a given year.
- All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
AFFILIATED FELLOWSHIPS MASTER’S PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Transcript and/or grade information.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below