Application for the Africa Continent Scholarship for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Niagara College in Canada.
The purpose of this bursary is to support students from Africa who wish to study the bachelor’s degree programme at the college in Canada. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $2,000 accredited towards the course fee.
Founded in 1967, Niagara College has three campuses, and it offers over 100 post-secondary diploma, baccalaureate degrees, and advanced level programs. It has more career-oriented courses for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFRICA CONTINENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Africa students are welcome to apply
- Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the college.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Candidates have to meet all the admission requirements of the college.
- To be enrolled in a course at the college, applicants must check the minimum English language requirements.
AFRICA CONTINENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, students are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Niagara College. After taking confirmation, you can download the award application form and submit it to the Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: international-at-niagaracollege.ca
Application must include:
- You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below