Application for the African Graduate Funding Opportunities for African Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the UCL Institute for Global Health in UK.
The scholarship covers UCL tuition fees, accommodation, and cost of living. The candidate must arrange for and obtain the additional funding required to cover travel, student visa, and initial expenses
The UCL Institute for Global Health (IGH) is a world-leading center of research and teaching excellence in global health. Our vision is to collaborate across disciplines to find solutions to global health problems. they believe there is no single solution to the world’s health problems.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFRICAN GRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- African students are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The candidate must be an African national and a permanent resident of an African nation, at the time of application.
- The candidate must have applied and obtained an offer letter to study a fulltime postgraduate programme at the UCL Institute for Global Health for the coming academic year.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
AFRICAN GRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A letter confirming current employment status and annual salary in GBP.
- Proof of funding status including evidence that they have applied to other funding bodies for additional
- If any additional funding has been obtained, the applicant must provide evidence of this in the form of a signed letter from the funding organization stating the additional sponsorship/aid amount in sterling.
- If the funding comes from personal resources, copies of official bank statements showing the balance of funds must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below