Application for the African Real Estate Society, AfRES MSc Scholarship for international students at Henley Business School in the UK for 2019 entry is now open.
The new African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship is now available on offer at Henley Business School in the UK. Six full fee waiver scholarships are available for African students.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFRICAN REAL ESTATE SOCIETY, AFRES MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Available to African applicants only. Awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The Scholarships cover tuition fees only and recipients need to find sufficient funds to cover their accommodation and living costs for the academic year in Reading.
- The awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
- All applicants must have been offered a place on the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance programme prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Students offered more than one Award from University of Reading/Henley Business School may accept only one award but can select which one.
- Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award but may re-apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0). For all other equivalent score requirements in our accepted English Language tests, please visit the admissions website. If your previous degree was taught in English, we may consider waiving the English language requirement.
AFRICAN REAL ESTATE SOCIETY, AFRES MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please send your CV, a two page statement of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone familiar with your academic achievement, and your University of Reading applicant number to: [email protected].
- The decision on the award of the scholarship will be made by the School’s Postgraduate Scholarships Committee which comprises the Postgraduate Programme Directors (or nominated representatives). In the case of the RREF African Scholarship the decision on the award of the Scholarship will be made by the RREF Disbursements Committee.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and enquiries OR leave a comment below