Application for the Afton B. Tew Scholarship for International Student in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Utah State University in USA.
The award program is open for the international students who will commence in the bachelor’s degree coursework at USU in the USA. Each successful scholar will receive an amount of $1,000.
Founded in 1888, Utah State University is a public land-grant research university in the US. It offers programs in liberal arts, engineering, business, economics, natural resource sciences, as well as nationally ranked elementary & secondary education programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AFTON B. TEW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- To be eligible, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.90.
- The English language requirement may be satisfied by submitting official scores in several ways below:
- TOEFL – 71
- IELTS – 6.0
- USU’s Intensive English Language Institute’s placement exam – 146
- Other English language requirements of the university
AFTON B. TEW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of the program, students have to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for a copy of passport, proof of financial support, official transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school and e-mail it to International Admissions Office of Global Engagement Utah State University,9545 Old Main Hill Logan, UT U.S.A.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below