Application for the AGCARM Undergraduate Agricultural Scholarship for New Zealand Citizens in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the AGCARM – Massey University in New Zealand.
This scholarship shall be available to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents who have completed their first year of this programme. The Scholarship shall be awarded annually and shall have a value of $2,500.
AGCARM (New Zealand Association for Animal Health and Crop Protection) is the non-profit trade association of companies which manufacture, distribute and sell products that keep crops thriving and animals healthy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AGCARM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of New Zealand can apply for these endowments.
- This Scholarship shall be available to New Zealand Citizens and Permanent Residents studying full time for a degree in B AgriScience, B AgriCommerce or BSc (Agricultural Science) at Massey University.
- Applicants must have completed the first year of their degree programme.
AGCARM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants should apply by email.
- In most circumstances you will first need to apply to the university for the programme you wish to study first.
- When you are accepted for this programme and receive your Offer of Place (this is not enrollment, but the step before that), you will be able to log in to the Massey student portal where you can apply for the opportunity on the ‘Scholarships’ tab.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below