Application for the AGRTP Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Charles Sturt University in Australia.
The studentships are awarded to postgraduate researchers from overseas with exceptional promise on the basis of academic merit and research potential. The program offers the following benefits: Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly installments to a nominated Australian bank account, Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study, Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research, Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000, and Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
Established in 1989, Charles Sturt University is a multi-campus public university in Australia. The university offers various study programs for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. They made higher education available in the Port Macquarie and Hastings region.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AGRTP AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for both domestic and international students.
- The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2020, or currently enrolled.
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time award in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
- Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
AGRTP AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below