Application for the Ailie Donald funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The grant is available for the outstanding UK and EU students to pursue a master’s degree in English or Historical Linguistics, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences.The bursary will cover the UK/EU rate of tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic year.
The University of Edinburgh has the third largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom. It has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh. It is ranked 20th in the world by the 2020 QS World University Rankings and 7th best in Europe by the Times Higher Education Ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AILIE DONALD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from UK and EU.
- Master’s degree in English Language, Research English Language, Linguistics and Research Linguistics.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have accepted for admission on one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
- For taking admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- You will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.
AILIE DONALD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to gain this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can access the application form via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Claimants need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 25, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below