Application for the Akron Guarantee Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Akron in USA.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for students from all over the world who are wishing to study a bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States. Akron Guarantee program will provide the award ranging from $1,000 to $7,500 per academic year, and In total, the program ranges from $8,000 to $34,000 over four years.
The University of Akron is a public research university in Akron, Ohio. The university is part of the University System of Ohio and it focuses on industries such as polymers, advanced materials, and engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AKRON FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for all over the globe.
- Bachelors degree in any subject area.
- Students with a high school GPA of 3.00 or higher AND an ACT score of 20 or SAT score between 1020-1050 or higher may qualify for the award.
- For taking admission, you must have a previous degree certificate.
- Applicants must provide proof of English proficiency by meeting the minimum score from one of the following acceptable tests:
- TOEFL iBT:71
- IELTS: 6.0
- Duolingo English Test (DET):95
- CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced):169
- PTE: 48
- GTEC CBT/GTEC :1126/1135.
AKRON FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this undergraduate course, candidates need to take admission at the university, after admission they can fill the online undergraduate application form. Please submit their completed application form via email [email protected]
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit required supporting documents qualification transcripts /certificates, personal statement, and references.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below