Application for the Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship in Egypt – 2021. Entry is now open by the Al Alfi Foundation and AUC in Egypt.
Al Alfi Foundation Sustainable Development Fellowship is jointly offered by the Al Alfi Foundation and AUC, represented by the Center for Sustainable Development. The program is designed to identify and prepare future leaders who are Egyptian nationals and who have strong knowledge and skills in science, engineering, business, policy and social sciences. The fellowship covers the tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester, student services and activities fees and cost of books
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AL ALFI FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Egyptian nationals
- Candidates must have a background in science, engineering, policy, business or social sciences
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- Non-native speakers of English are required to present valid TOEFL iBT or IELTS test results, achieving the minimum cut-off scores required by the University.
- English exemption is determined by the Office of Graduate Admissions upon evaluation of the complete graduate applications and credentials.
AL ALFI FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to apply for the admission at the university. After taking confirmation, you can access the online application form.
Application must include:
- The required components for a complete application packet are as follows:-
- Provide a written statement that outlines their research and/or professional experience, as well as their future career goals
- Financial need
- An updated CV that must include work experience and educational background.
- Official transcript(s) from all higher education institutions attended, with proof of degree completion.
- Two letters of recommendation. PhD applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation.
- Clear copy of both sides of the National ID.
- Clear copy of the electronic birth certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 15th 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below