Application for the Al-Maktoum MSC Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Dundee in UK.
The program will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the year, plus a stipend of £8,000 which will be paid over 12 months.
The University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. The mission of the university is to transform lives, locally and globally, through the creation, sharing, and application of knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AL-MAKTOUM MSC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to all over the world.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject area of Accountancy, Economics, Finance, and International Business.
- Have firmly accepted their offer of entry for the Postgraduate MSc Islamic Finance program, starting in September 2020 or January 2021. This can be a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Have International, Home/EU or RUK fee status, as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants who can evidence their refugee status will be considered as a priority group, however, we may invite additional students to apply.
- To study in the university, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
AL-MAKTOUM MSC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit a direct application to the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the supporting statement with their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below