Application for the Al-Qasimi Masters Excellence Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
The grant is available for talented international students undertaking MA or MRes in Middle East Studies at the University of Exeter for a place starting in September 2020. The sponsorship will cover the full tuition fee, and provide a living allowance worth £15,300.
By merging two amazing education centres named Exeter School of Art and Exeter School of Science, University of Exeter was established in 1955. The university enjoys a reputation for excellence in outstanding teaching, research and graduate employability prospects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AL-QASIMI FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be international students.
- Must have submitted an application for either the MA Middle East Studies or MRes Middle East Studies at the University of Exeter for a place starting in September 2020.
- MA in Middle East Studies or MRes in Middle East Studies.
- To be enlisted for any master program at the university, you must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- To get an entry in this program, you must be sufficiently proficient in the English language. You can provide the following certificates to prove your proficiency: IELTS – 6.5, no modules less than 5.5 and 6.0 in writing. PTE – 58 overall, 51 in all communicative skills.
AL-QASIMI FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award, written academic work (maximum 3,000 words), a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and content from your previous qualification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 21, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below