Application for the Al-Qasimi PhD Studentships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
There are three awards available for brilliant UK, EU and international students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. The University of Exeter will provide both UK or International tuition fees and an annual maintenance allowance at current Research Council rate of £16,062 per year (2022/23 rate) plus stipend top-up of £2,500 to help with visa fees and health surcharge costs, where applicable.
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, master’s and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AL-QASIMI PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- PhD degree in Arab and Islamic Studies, Islamic Studies, Middle East Politics and Palestine Studies.
- Aspirants should have or expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in any relevant humanities or social sciences subject area and will ideally hold or currently be working towards a Masters degree at Merit level, or international equivalent, in relevant humanity or social science subject.
- For being admitted to the university, aspirants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements and provide proof of proficiency.
AL-QASIMI PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, students need to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Provide a detailed CV, covering letter outlining your academic interests, any prior research experience and reasons for wishing to do a PhD in the context of the research interests of the Institute, research proposal (maximum 2,000 words, excluding bibliography), one research paper of your choice and transcript of your highest qualification to date or an interim transcript if you are still studying and email their references to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 3rd May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below