Application for the Alabama Competitive Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Alabama in USA.
The programme supports students at the University to gain excellence in their chosen field. The bursary is available for the 2021/2022 academic year. All the international students are welcome to this wonderful funding programme. The University of Alabama will provide the value of the UA Competitive academic programs which will be based on the CORE GPA of the student (defined as the weighted average GPA of the core math, science, English, social sciences, and foreign language classes).
The University of Alabama was founded in 1820 as a public research University and is Alabama’s oldest and largest institution. It offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s degrees, specialist education and doctoral programmes across 13 academic divisions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALABAMA COMPETITIVE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- To be eligible for the undergraduate programme, the applicants must have a previous year degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- The candidates must need to meet the English Language Requirements of the Queensland University of Technology.
ALABAMA COMPETITIVE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Alabama.
Application must include:
- To be eligible for the programme candidates must need to meet the documents required at the University.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below