Application for the Alan Reddrop Research Grant for Family Business for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia in AustraliaThe grant is available for those students who wish to pursue a PhD or Masters by Research at the university for the session 2020/21. The university will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates.
Established in 1991, The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university. It offers an array of postgraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of study
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALAN REDDROP RESEARCH GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- commencing higher degree by research candidate (provisional enrolment subject to confirmation of candidature)
- residing in South Australia
- in receipt of a full living stipend
- undertaking advanced research relating to a family business
- applicants already holding a Doctorate are ineligible
- For being admitted, you need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If you are an international applicant, you also need to check whether you meet the English language requirements.
ALAN REDDROP RESEARCH GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A curriculum vitae and a written statement (maximum 500 words) must be submitted.
- Applications is Open until filled
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below