Application for the Albukhary International University Scholarships in Malaysia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Albukhary International University in Malaysia.
The grant is open for international and Malaysian students who want to commence undergraduate degree at the Albukhary International University for the session 2022/2023. Albukhary International University will provide tuition fees to the eligible international students.
Founded in 2010, Albukhary International University is a Malaysian non-profit institute. Not only is it renowned for its rich and beautiful architecture, but also for improving its applicants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALBUKHARY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Must be an international citizen or Malaysian citizen.
- Must have a household income below USD 300 for the international applicant and MYR 2,000 for the Malaysian applicant.
- Must have age between 18 to 22 years old and single Marital Status.
- For taking admission to the University, applicants must have previous years degree at the University.
- Academic IELTS Band 6.0 or TOEFL must be obtained by a participant with a score of 550 or MUET academic band 4.0.
ALBUKHARY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the University. After that applicant will be invited to an interview session, and the following aspects will be thoroughly analyzed during the interview session.
- Socio-Economic Status – 40%, Communication Skills – 20%, Personality – 20% and Attitude – 20%.
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV, copy of passport, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below