Application for the Albukhary undergraduate financial aid for International Students in UK – 2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
Ten merit-based awards are available for those qualifying candidates from individual countries, who want to study a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. The Grant will provide up to £20,000 of funding over three years of continuous study and it will be renewed for each year of course providing satisfactorily progress through to the next year of study.
The University of Warwick is consistently cited as amongst the world’s most targeted university institutions. It consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranked 7th in the UK for its research, according to the Research Excellence Framework.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALBUKHARY UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Overseas Territories, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dijibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, DR Congo, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montserrat, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Samoa, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan ROC, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Bachelors course in any subject
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three-year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick and select the University of Warwick as firm choice through UCAS.
- If you going to enrol in an undergraduate degree then you must have to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- All students need to meet the English language requirement to study the course at the university.
ALBUKHARY UNDERGRADUATE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gathering this education award, claimants ought to take admission in undergraduate coursework at the university. After being enrolled at the university applicants can submit an online application form of the bursary.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining: why you are a strong candidate for the reward and how this fund will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below