Application for the SeekVisa Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers International Award in Australia – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the Curtin University in Australia.
This is merit-based studentship, available for an Australian and international student for enrolling in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework. The successful scholar will be awarded worth up to $4000 and an additional $1000 donated to the university they are enrolled.
Curtin University is an Australian public research university. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, humanities, health sciences, resources, engineering, and related sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SEEKVISA MIGRATION AGENTS AND IMMIGRATION LAWYERS INTERNATIONAL AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Applicants must be a current or future student applying for a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any discipline at the university.
- If English is not the aspirant’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
SEEKVISA MIGRATION AGENTS AND IMMIGRATION LAWYERS INTERNATIONAL AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
You need to be registered in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enlisted, you will be allowed to submit the application form for this reward.. All applications must include:
- A curriculum vitae (CV), submission or video must include the name and “Scholarship 2019” in the subject line.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below