Application for the Albukhary Undergraduate Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
Ten merit-based awards are available for those qualifying candidates from individual countries, who want to study a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Warwick is consistently cited as amongst the world’s most targeted university institutions. It consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranked 7th in the UK for its research, according to the Research Excellence Framework.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALBUKHARY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Bachelors course in any subject
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time three-year undergraduate course at the University of Warwick and select the University of Warwick as firm choice through UCAS.
- If you going to enrol in an undergraduate degree then you must have to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- All students need to meet the English language requirement to study the course at the university.
ALBUKHARY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide a supporting personal statement of no more than 500 words explaining: why you are a strong candidate for the reward and how this fund will help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below