Application for the Alcanta 15 Full Scholarships for International Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Alcanta International College in China.
The goal of the AIC Programme is to support exceptionally talented pupils and challenge them to excel at AIC and beyond, as well as to make the IB Diploma Programme and AIC education accessible to all gifted holders interested in building their future at the school. In the 2020-2021 academic year, AIC will offer 15 fully-funded positions for international students. Awards a cover up to 100% of the tuition fee.
Alcanta International College (AIC) is an IB World School, authorized by the International Baccalaureate to offer the Diploma Programme. It is the only IB world school which admits both international and Chinese applicants in Guangzhou.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
15 FULL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates aged between 14 and 17 and nationalities who are currently applying to AIC are eligible to apply for a free study.
- Grants, once awarded, are renewed annually based on a review of the holder’s performance and submitted documents.
- These are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by AIC.
- Applicants can apply to more than one AIC study at a time but are not allowed to receive more than one AIC prize at the same time.
- International applicants can apply for this program.,
- To be eligible, the applicants must have completed grade 8 and have excellent overall academic performance in her/his past study and perform well in the AIC entrance exam.
- The language of instruction of the school is English. The teachers are from the United States, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and China.
15 FULL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to submit the application form, along with all supporting documentation, in person, by email or by courier to the AIC Admissions Office. Applicants must be available for interviews the week following the deadline. Only in special circumstances and at the discretion of the Principal, will late applications be considered. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the interview.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Personal Statement in English (500-800 words) explaining why they are applying for the study and how they plan to contribute to the AIC Community, Photocopies of all school reports from the previous two years.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below