Application for the Alex Chernov Scholarships for Indian Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The programme aims to support Indian students who are going to take part in the master’s degree programme at the university. The University of Melbourne is providing the educational fund for students to complete their education in Australia.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. It is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALEX CHERNOV SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Masters in Law.
- Open to international students from India commencing a Masters-level course from within the various specialist legal areas of the Melbourne Law Masters program at Melbourne Law School, this scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- To be eligible to apply for graduate research degrees, you’re normally required to have completed at least a four year Australian Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent and achieved an overall average of greater than 75% in the final year of the degree.
- When you apply for a graduate degree, you’ll need to meet the University’s English language requirements to be eligible for a place.
ALEX CHERNOV SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this award, applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- At a minimum, you will need to provide academic transcripts and a CV with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below