Application for the Alexandre Yersin Excellence Scholarships in France – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau in France.
The Department of Education, French Language and Literature in the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau follows up the school affairs for distant or local French-speaking youth, develops exchanges and ensures the quality of French language courses offered at schools, universities and adult classes in Hong Kong. It promotes French and French-speaking books by different means, in particular through conferences and debates. Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau worth 12 500€ per year ,660€ per month,Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance,Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent and 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALEXANDRE YERSIN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available to Hong Kong and Macau students.
- Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident
- Not having French nationality or double citizenship including French
- Planning to get a national Master degree or equivalent in France
- No concurrent scholarships
- Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France
- Not eligible: PhD students, short-term period stay (as trainees or summer courses) applicants, or a stay within an exchange program at a French institution
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
ALEXANDRE YERSIN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applications should be sent at this email address sciences-at-consulfrance-hongkong.org.
Application must include:
- A completed application form
- Transcripts of academic records
- Previous diplomas (photocopy)
- Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
- Reference letters (if any)
Don’t forget to join France Alumni platform and stay connected with France and your friends.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30th each year will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below