Application for the Alfred and Olivea Wynne Memorial Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The fund is established to encourage and support outstanding new international and currently enrolled students who wish to study the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. The grant will be awarded worth up to $3,000 to the winning candidates during their study at the University of Queensland.
The University Of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading teaching and research universities. It has six faculties; eight globally recognized research institutes and more than 100 research centres attract an interdisciplinary community of 1500 scientists, social scientists, and engineers
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in all study areas offered by the university.
- Are residents of Maryborough or surrounds (within a radius of 65km), or have family connections with that area (parents and grandparents, within the last 5 years).
- to full-time undergraduate students
- to part-time internal undergraduate students
- to postgraduate internal students.
- All seekers need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
- For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers should download the application and submit a completed application form to ugscholarships-at-uq.edu.au
Application must include:
- If you wish to apply, you are needed to submit the cover letter, curriculum vitae, a short video, a short essay and two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 8, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below