Application for the Alfred State International Merit Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Alfred State College in USA.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance for international students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university. The Alfred State College will provide an award amount of up to $7,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.
Alfred State is a public college located in Alfred, New York. It offers more than 80 majors in the arts, applied technology, architecture and management and engineering technology. The college has three schools the School of Arts & Sciences, the School of Applied Technology and the School of Architecture, Management and Engineering Technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALFRED STATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor degree program in any discipline offered by the university.
- They must have a 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted)
- Candidates should have 1270 combined reading/writing and math SAT.
- For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
ALFRED STATE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below