Application for the All Saints Educational Trust Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the All Saints Educational Trust in UK.
The trust offers both personal and corporate awards. Personal grant awards to teachers, intending teachers and students in Religious Studies, Home Economics, and related areas. Corporate awards are made for imaginative new projects which will enhance the Church’s contribution to higher and further education.Applications may be made for contributions towards tuition fees, related expenses and maintenance costs.
The All Saints Educational Trust is a charitable Trust that makes awards annually to students and organizations. It will always assist individuals and organizations in the encouragement of teacher education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALL SAINTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the award.
- The grants are awarded to study Religious Studies, Home Economics, and related areas.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 at the commencement date of their proposed course. There is no upper limit.
- Overseas applicants must already possess a first degree or equivalent qualification, acquired at least two years before the commencement of the postgraduate course which The grant is intended to fund.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the trust.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
ALL SAINTS EDUCATIONAL TRUST AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants are recommended to complete an Enquiry Form, which is designed to check your eligibility for an Award. We can verify whether you fulfil the requirements by looking at your answers to a few simple factual questions.
- You can complete this form on this web site and email it back to us, or print it out, complete it, and then send it to us. Please click here for the printable version of the form, and here for the email version.
- Applications will only be considered if the Trust’s application form is fully completed and submitted by the deadline published, to enable adequate consideration of all eligible applications by members of the Committee before its meeting.
Application must include:
- You may submit additional pages or documentation where invited on the application form to do so. However, Trustees will not welcome excessive documentation and the Clerk has the discretion to edit or remove paperwork or material that is considered irrelevant or unhelpful. It is your responsibility to obtain references. Three are required, one from each of the specified types of a referee.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below