Application for the Allan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Award for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
The purpose of this award is to support domestic and international students who want to undertake a master of engineering coursework at the university. The University of Melbourne is providing up to £ 10000 for each winning students to study in Australia. The sponsorship will cover the educational expenses of the applicants.
Opened in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It also provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees courses and over 40 postgraduate degree courses for deserving aspirants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALLAN MULALLY LEADERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The grant is accessible for Master of engineering coursework.
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Students have a minimum WAM of 80 in the previous course
- Seekers must have a leadership role in academic or community based
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
- For entry, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
ALLAN MULALLY LEADERSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For apply, students need to take admission in master of engineering study at the University of Melbourne. After taking acceptance, you will be eligible to apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and a previous mark sheet.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below