Application for the ALPSS Masters International Awards in New Zealand in New Zealand- 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
The awards are offered twice a year (for A and B Semesters) in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences to support and encourage graduate students. The Awards will have a value of up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in a 180-point Masters, Applicants may only receive one full Award in any calendar year.
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand It offers a wide range of qualifications from undergraduate certificates, diplomas, and degrees through to postgraduate research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALPSS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of Arts & Social Sciences, Law.
- Must be enrolling part- or full-time in a 180-point Masters’s degree in either A or B Semester in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences.
- Applicants who have already commenced their enrolment in a 180-point Masters’s degree are not eligible for consideration.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- If you are an international student, you will also need to meet an English language entry requirement.
ALPSS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must fill out the prescribed online application
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to upload a one-page statement about their program of study and submit verified copies of their academic transcripts with the application form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below