Application for the Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University System of Maryland in the United States.
The University System of Maryland is pleased to offer the Alumni Association International Scholarship. This scholarship is open to international students. This scholarship is to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
The AA-I Scholarship Committee will review all applications and select the final recipients. The AA-I scholarship will be bestowed upon a Salisbury University student who demonstrates academic achievement, a strong commitment to community service, and leadership ability.
The University System of Maryland, through the Alumni Association – International (AA-I), Incorporated, established the AA-I Scholarship to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students from around the world are invited to apply.
- Incoming freshman applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.50.
- Transfer students must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.50 from the most recent institution.
- Current Salisbury University students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Students must be Maryland residents and all applicants must enroll as full-time undergraduate students.
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- For this scholarship, all applicants must upload an official transcript and provide two academic letters of reference.
- List your participation in community service and extracurricular activities
- Provide a brief statement regarding the areas(s) in which you have demonstrated leadership ability
- Upload a copy of your official or unofficial transcript
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below