Application for the Alumni & Family Scholarship For International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Curtin University in Australia.
This is a merit-based scholarship open for the brilliant international students to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will provide 25% of first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
Curtin University is the largest university in Western Australia. It is Australia’s first university of technology and is a member of the Australian Technology Network. It is the only Western Australian University to produce a PhD recipient of the AINSE gold medal.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALUMNI & FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted form all around the world.
- Masters degree in any subject.
- To b eligible for this fund, the applicant must be an international student and have to be commencing in a full Curtin master degree by coursework program at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
- If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
- For being admitted in this program, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university
ALUMNI & FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically assessed for the Curtin International Alumni and Family Scholarship. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- You are required to attach a covering letter and CV, quote reference and state how your interests and experience relate to the project, attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below