Application for the Alzheimer Society Research Programme for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
This educational award is available to international students who want to apply for postgraduate taught masters programmes or research degree programmes at the university. The University of Exeter will provide an award amount of £2,000 towards the cost of their tuition fees.
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It provides undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ALZHEIMER SOCIETY PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The studentship will be awarded in Doctor of Philosophy
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Requisites are demanded to exhibit proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Lethbridge.
ALZHEIMER SOCIETY PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below