Application for the Ambassador’s Awards for International Students in India – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Sharda University in India.
Not only international, but also Indian students can participate in the scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022. The Award will be directed towards the programme fee at Sharda. The applicants will be given a partial tuition fee of up to 20%-50% or a full tuition fee of up to 100% of the applied degree or PhD programme at Sharda.
Sharda University, one of the Top UGC-approved Universities in Delhi-NCR for providing the best Quality Education, is a degree university ranked among the Top 10 Private Universities in North India.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMBASSADOR’S AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indians and students from all other foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for any degree or PhD programmes in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences offered at Sharda.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an eligible degree programme at Sharda.
- The applicants must submit all necessary documents required by the university and have attained at least 55% in their previous education.
- The students are required to have proficiency in English Communication.
AMBASSADOR’S AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet or an international equivalent
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet or an international equivalent
- Photocopy of ID Proof
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Applications is Open
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below