Application for the American Association of University Women Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of California, Los Angeles in USA.
The sponsorship will be awarded for full-time study in the U.S. to women who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents in the amount of $18,000.
The University of California, Los Angeles, is a public and-grant research university in the US. Its primary purpose as a public research university is the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of our global society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION WOMEN AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- All master’s degree courses and subjects.
- The applicants should not be citizens or permanent residents of the US.
- The applicants should have earned a US Bachelor’s Degree equivalent.
- The applicants are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat at UCLA.
- The applicants must have attained the minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, Revised TOEFL paper-delivered Test – 60, and IELTS – 6.5.
AMERICAN ASSOCIATION WOMEN AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below