Application for the Americas Tuition Awards for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University Canada West in Canada.
Americas Tuition award is intended to assist future students from North America, Central America, South America and the Caribbean with tuition support. Candidates who are wishing to study the undergraduate and master’s degree coursework at university. The University Canada West will provide tuition support for successful students. The Americas Tuition amount is calculated as the difference between international and domestic student rates and will be applied as a tuition credit each term
Established in 2005, the University of Canada West is a private, for-profit university in British Columbia, Canada. The university offers applicants a variety of career-focused programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMERICAS TUITION AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the United States.
- MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts, University Access Program
- Candidates should have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Recipients must remain in Good Academic Standing to receive this Bursary.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your first language is not English, you have to provide the standardised test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
AMERICAS TUITION AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in a degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below