Application for the AMF/AMRI Postgraduate Award for Domestic and international students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian Museum in Australia.
The program will invest in talented students working toward a postgraduate degree in a field relevant to the museum’s science strategy. It has been designed to develop a new generation of researchers. This support will grant $2,500 to domestic students and $4,000 to international students.
Australian Museum is a museum located in Darling Hurst, Australia. It was founded in 1827 by Earl Bathurst. It is known for its exhibitions as well as indigenous studies research and community programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMF/AMRI POSTGRADUATE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from domestic and international students.
- Any field related to Museum’s Science Strategy.
- To be selected for this opportunity, you must be a student enrolled in any postgraduate qualification in an area relevant to the museum’s science strategy.
- Information related to entry requirements can be found here.
- If you’re applying for any of the courses, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
AMF/AMRI POSTGRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants are advised to download the application form and forward all the required material at Meagan Warwick, AMRI & External Partnerships Coordinator, through the Australian Museum site.
Application must include:
- 1) Curriculum vitae that includes a list of publications and the names and contact details of at least two referees, 2) Summary statement of academic record/transcript, 3) Statement of support for your application from your institution, and 4) Statement of support from an Australian Museum Research Institute (AMRI) staff member.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below