Application for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The educational award supports excellent students at AUAS with a 50% funding for bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes. The program will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee for students who want to study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Established in 1993, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is a higher professional education institute in the Netherlands has a total of 45,460 students and offers 92 Bachelor’s, Masters and Associate degree programmes. It is well-known for delivering world-class education in a wide range of fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AMSTERDAM TALENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- It eligible for UK/EU and Non- EEA countries.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Design, Business, and Management, Health, ICT, Media and Communication, Humanity and Society, Education, Sports and Nutrition, Technology, and Engineering.
- Must be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Must be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Non-native English speakers are necessary to sit an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. IELTS (Overall score 6.0); TOEFL (iBT 80 or paperbased 550), TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)).
AMSTERDAM TALENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity , applicants first have to take admission in either bachelor or master’s degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. After getting enrolled, candidates can download and submit the program application form to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of the residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a high school degree certificate, transcripts of the current school, transcripts of the previous school (only if requested), post-secondary transcript, official test scores, and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below