Application for the Andrew Grant Postgraduate Placements for Domestic & International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
This educational programme is open for applicants from all over the world who wish to study full-time/part-time/online distance learning programmes. The university is offering 10 scholarships; the value of these awards is £9,500 to the winning candidates.
Founded in 1582, University of Edinburgh is the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning and ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANDREW GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- For being admitted in postgraduate degree, candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the equivalent of a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree at the undergraduate level.
- All claimants must have to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6.
ANDREW GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to join this program, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below