Application for the Anglian Water Bursary for UK/EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Cranfield Water Science Institute in UK.
The programme intends to support UK and EU students by providing full-fee bursary and £10,000 annually for living costs to study the MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering over two years.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANGLIAN WATER BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU are eligible
- MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering.
- To be eligible for the bursary, applicants should have a first or upper second class UK honours degree in engineering or science.
- Candidates are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- English Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, Its minimum requirements for all programs are as follows:
- IELTS Academic- 6.5 overall
- TOEFL- 92
- Pearson PTE Academic- 65
- Cambridge English Scale- 180
- Cambridge English: Advanced- C
- Cambridge English: Proficiency- C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English III- minimum overall score of pass.
ANGLIAN WATER BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must first make an application for admission to Cranfield University. When you complete the application form please state in the ‘funding’ section that you wish to be considered for the Anglian Water Bursary. If you have already made an application for admission to your course, please send a short submission to studywater-at-cranfield.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below