Application for the Annie Demirjian ’77 Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the York University in Canada.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university. York University will provide the award amount of $5,000 – $10,000 for applicants in Canada.
York University also known as YorkU or simply YU is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s fourth-largest university, and it has approximately 55,700 students, 7,000 faculty and staff, and over 325,000 alumni worldwide. It has eleven faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANNIE DEMIRJIAN ’77 SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Awarded to an incoming international student admitted to Glendon with top academic standing (85% and higher)
- Applicants must demonstrate great leadership potential and/or financial need
- Preference will be given to Francophone applicants
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If your first language is neither English nor French, please ensure that you meet our language proficiency requirements for admission.
ANNIE DEMIRJIAN ’77 SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official international academic transcripts submitted directly to World Education Services (WES) Canada for verification as part of the admission process
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below