Application for the ANSO International Funding for Young Talents in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO) in China.
Up to 500 awards are open for who want to young students/scholars who are non-Chinese citizens an opportunity to pursue postgraduate education at the colleges or schools of the University of Science and Technology of China, the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences or institutes of CAS around China. Awardees will receive a monthly stipend from CAS through USTC/UCAS. Specifically, master awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 3000, while PhD awardees will receive a monthly stipend of RMB 6000 or RMB 7000, and all the awardees will also be provided with health insurance as well as tuition and application fee waivers.
Established in 2018, ANSO is a non-governmental international scientific organization that was founded by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other 36 scientific institutions as well as international organizations around the world. It consists of 2 programs the master and the PhD program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANSO FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (non-Chinese citizens) are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Master 207and PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Not hold Chinese citizenship;
- Provide proof of proficiency of English or Chinese language;
- For master program applicants: be a maximum age of 30 years on 31 December 2020;
- For PhD program applicants: be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December 2020;
- Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS;
- For admission, applicants must have a previous degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
ANSO FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Create your online application ID with a valid email account and input a password of your own. Before beginning an application, applicants are required to apply for the grant, through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Copy of your regular passport which has at least 2 years validity (only pages showing personal and validity details are needed)
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Original copy of the certificate of university degrees held.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below