Application for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the SOAS University of London in UK.
There are two awards available for students from developing countries wishing to complete postgraduate degree coursework at the university in the United Kingdom. The SOAS University of London will provide a bursary amount of £5000 for deserving students to support their master study in law. There are two awards available, £5000 each.
Founded in 1916, SOAS University of London is a public research university in London, England. It is a constituent college of the federal University of London and it the world-leading institution for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANTHONY DICKS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from developing countries. Here’s a list of developing countries.
- Any full-time Taught LLM programmes as mentioned below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gende
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
- Must be domiciled in a developing country.
- Have an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS.
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Candidates must possess a first-class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Aspirants must demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
ANTHONY DICKS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university requires a copy of passport, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below