Application for the Anthropology and Conservation International Undergraduate Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the School of Anthropology and Conservation in UK.
The funding program aims to attract students from around the world to join one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate degree programs. This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your undergraduate degree coursework.
The School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent is a multinational research community aiming for real-world impact. It transforms lives and communities through the power of discovery, learning and creative expression in an inclusive environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANTHROPOLOGY AND CONSERVATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Award is awarded in the subjects offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation.
- An application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2020;
- Must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- Must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the opportunity
- Before applying for a degree at Kent, you need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- You must meet our minimum English language requirements to prove your written and spoken English at the required level for undergraduate study.
ANTHROPOLOGY AND CONSERVATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates have to submit the applications via the applicant portal.
Application must include:
- As part of your application you will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic you are passionate about and which is relevant to your selected degree program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 20, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below