Application for the ANU Ben Williams Support Grant for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The funding program supports motivated students who are experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to complete their studies in Australia. The ANU Research School of Physics and Engineering is offering a scholarship of $14,000 per annum to undergraduate or postgraduate students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Australian National University is a national research university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU BEN WILLIAMS GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the award.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the Research School of Physics and Engineering, such as the Honours program in Physics, Bachelor of Philosophy (majoring in Physics), Bachelor of Science (majoring in Physics), Master of Nuclear Science, Master of Photonics, Master of Philosophy (specializing in Physics) and Doctor of Philosophy (specializing in Physics).
- Is experiencing special difficulties and require financial assistance to continue and/or to complete their studies. Such cases as, but not exclusively related to, mental illness, disability, extended sickness or family issues are examples of those that may qualify for assistance.
- For taking admission in the university, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
ANU BEN WILLIAMS GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below