Application for the ANU College of Business & Economics Terrell International Awards in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The funding programme encourages aspirants who want to commence a bachelor’s degree programme in Economics and Finance for the session 2021/2022. The Australian National University will provide a stipend of up to $10,000 per annum for one year. If The grant is shared or offered to two students, each student will receive $5000 per annum.
The Australian National University was established in 1946 and is one of the world’s leading universities of research and one of the most elite higher education institutions. It offers a number of accommodation options for students and a variety of flexible studies to meet the applicant’s needs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor’s degree programme in Economics and Finance at the University
- Must be an International student at the University.
- Must be enrolled in the Bachelor of Economics or Bachelor of Finance or a double degree with one of the programs offered by the College
- Must have completed a Year 12 or equivalent in Australia with a minimum ATAR score of 90 and a demonstrated high Mathematics achievement (e.g. ACT Mathematical Methods (Major)-a minimum of 159 and above or equivalent as per the Interstate Year 12 comparative table).
- To be eligible for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
ANU INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 29, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below