Application for the ANU College of Law International Pathway Scholarships in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The purpose of the award is to attract and encourage high-quality postgraduate students to the ANU College of Law for the academic session 2020/2021. Students will receive $20,000 per annum to study in Australia. The sponsorship will be worth $ 20,000 paid in an installment after the date of the first semester of the postgraduate program unless otherwise specified in the offer letter.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is one of the most selective institutions of higher learning and is observed as one of the most leading research university in the world. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and extensive research programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate coursework in Law.
- Must have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law.
- Has an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
- Must have graduated from a law program from one of the following Universities: the University of Indonesia, University of Malaya, Thammasat Thailand, or National Law School of India Bangalore.
- Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit. In the event where the highest academic records cannot be separated, applicants will be asked to submit a short written statement.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
ANU PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to take admission in the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law. After getting enrolled, students will be automatically considered for an education award.
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below